Once you have completed your Assignment, you can turn it in by following the steps below.
To locate your Assignment:
- Click the "Filter posts by" link at the top right of your "Latest Posts" area and choose Assignments to find the Assignment.
- Locate the Assignment Post and click the “Open Assignment” button on the Assignment OR locate the Assignment in the Assignment Center and click “Turn in.”
Important Assignment information, like the due date, Assignment description, and any attachments will be displayed on the right side panel.
To turn in your Assignment:
- Click the “Add Text Response”button and type in your response in the provided text box.
- To add an attachment, click the “Attach”drop down menu and select a File from Computer, Link from Web, File from Backpack, or File from Google Drive.
- To send a comment to your Teacher, click the link underneath the Assignment submission area to open the Comments section.
- When you are ready to submit, click on “Submit Assignment.”
After you have turned in an Assignment and your teacher has graded it, you can view your grade.
Note: If you need to resubmit an Assignment, you can do so only if your teacher allows this. Once your teacher has graded the Assignment, you are unable to resubmit the Assignment, unless the teacher clears the grade first.
If your Teacher made you a copy of their attachment to an Assignment, you can access this file from your Assignment submission page. You can edit the file as if it were your own until you turn in the Assignment.
To open your copy of an Assignment attachment:
- Open your Assignment submission page by one of the following methods:
- Click the “Open Assignment” button in the Assignment in your stream. Use the filter "Assignment" to quickly find all the Assignments sent to your Groups.
- Click the name of the Assignment from the Assignment Center.
Note: Once you turn in your Assignment, you will no longer be able to edit the copy that was attached to your submission. Instead, you can resubmit your Assignment to edit a new copy of where you left off with your previous submission.